"Flexor tendon repair.."

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I have early stage Parkinsons' Disease and therefore, being a 'bloke' and Olympic Gold for fretting, "everything stems from that" - but of course it doesn't... and I just wanted to thank my Parkinsons' Consultant, Dr. Munro and Mr Wetherell, the hand specialist, for their knowledge, perception, understanding and care.They, together with the wonderful Hand Therapist, Hayley, have literally given me a little bit of my life back. I can now type and play my piano again and, to me with my condition, that means so much. Must also thank the rest of the 'team' -anaesthetist, etc.. - what probably to them is 'everyday' was, literally, life-changing for me.

Thank you so much for your feedback and I am so glad that you are pleased with the service we provided - demonstrates a fantastic team effort. We are very proud of staff who provide an excellent service with care and compassion. I will ensure that staff see your feedback.

I hope you continue to enjoy being able to play the piano and perhaps feel less anxious about the next steps.