"Just not happy how my father was left in hospital."

About: Macclesfield District General Hospital

I am very disappointed about the way my father is being treated, I went to see him and his ankles all swollen and dressing for pressure sore aint been changed since the second day he was in there, which his been there since 9 days, His urine bottle aint been changed all day, Unused tablets left on his table, Am very disappointed in all this, i really can't wait for him to come home where we can care for him better, Everytime i walk down the corridor even if am early there is all the staff standing around talking, which i have noticed everytime. Am very shocked that we spoken to a staff nurse and we are no wiser whats going on with are father because we did not understand what she was saying to us..

Response from Macclesfield District General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post this comment on the NHS Choices website. I was sorry to read about your disappointment over your father’s treatment and care while a patient with us. If you would like to discuss this matter further please contact the Customer Care Team on 01625 661449 or e-mail ecn-tr.CustomerCareService@nhs.net who will be happy to assist you.