"Excellent hospital, best care, best staff, Simply..."

About: Cannock Chase Hospital

After receiving a lot of treatment in various hospitals between Hertfordshire to the midlands, I ended up having an operation at Cannock, and to say the least, it was by far the best treatment I'd ever received, so much so I chose it for the next three operations. The premises are spotlessly clean and pleasant, even boasting an award for highest level of hygiene in the Lea Hall ward I attended recently for day case surgery. The other op's I had, I was in the Hilton ward and you'd of thought it was part of the Hilton hotel group as the stay was so good. As for the staff, you couldn't meet a nicer, friendlier and caring team. I was immediately made to feel at home and felt cared for straight away by the nurses and this continued for the rest of my stay, never felt so relaxed in a hospital ever!

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear "Jamiesonf123"

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this lovely feedback which I have shared with the teams at Cannock Hospital. I am delighted that your experience has been so positive. Comments like yours really do make a difference to our staff who are all working extremely hard to ensure that their patients are well cared for.

Kind Regards