"Excellent emergency treatment"

I am a non-UK resident who had an asthma attack whilst staying in a Gatwick hotel, and I cannot praise the Urgent Treatment unit enough. I was admitted very quickly, and the triage nurse was friendly, efficient and calming all at the same time. Treatment was started promptly, and I felt the doctor was definitely "on the ball" ( I have a couple of chronic conditions needing complex drugs; I felt confident this was all taken into account). Overall I was looked after very well with professionalism and politeness and would like to compliment both the NHS and the hospital itself on providing such a wonderful service on a Sunday morning. Thank you!

Response from Nick Fairclough, Head of Marketing, Communications & Intelligence, Sussex Community NHS Trust

Dear Dee

Thank you for telling us that you had a good experience of our care: I'll be very happy to pass your comments on to the staff at the UTC. It’s a service we’re very proud of.

Response from Clermont Child Protection Unit