"Childrens A and E, then Melanies ward"

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

The speed in which my son was seen was amazing. All staff involved in his care were absolute professionals and kept us informed at all times even though they were in a hurry to get him operated on. The staff in the operating theater were reassuring and calm and the surgeon came to speak to us as soon as she could. Staff on Melanie's ward were approachable and sensitive to the privacy of a teenager. I needed to phone when we left hospital and again the staff were quick to respond and helpful.

Response from Deborah Dunn, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your kind and positive comments relating to your son's recent stay on Melanies Ward. My name is Deborah Dunn, Patient Advice and Liaison Manager and I will ensure that your feedback is passed on to Melanies Ward. Should you wish to contact me please call 01865 223257 Monday to Friday 08.00 to 16.00.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital