"Never again!"

About: Chase Farm Hospital

The whole experience has put me off ever giving birth again. I had a doctor try to give me an epidural whilst contracting and she had the cheek to have a go at me for moving like I had a choice. They didn't read my notes and tried putting things on that I was allergic too. They wanted me to sit and give birth which I didn't want as it didn't feel right and they didn't listen. My daughter was meant to have 12 hour Obs and didn't get seen once. They then didnt give me my anti d injection and i had to drive up the next day with my new born to get it. The birthing centre staff were lovely shame I got taken to the labour ward. These are just a few of the issues I had.

Response from Chase Farm Hospital

The Trust apologies for the poor experience that you had in our maternity services at Chase Farm Hospital. I will pass your comments on to the manager for maternity services to review. If you would like a detailed and personal response please contact the Trust on bcfpals@nhs.net As an organisation we are committed from learning from specific issues and from any mistakes we may have made. Hearing about where we can do better helps us to pinpoint where exactly to make improvements to the service we provide.