"Excellent care for colonoscopy"

About: New Cross Hospital / General surgery

I simply wanted to thank everyone in the team at The Beynon Centre for the excellent care I received this morning. This was my second colonoscopy having had the first one 3 years ago.

I was made to feel confident and treated with respect and the clinical treatment I received could not have been improved upon. Absolutely first class. The staff were caring, gentle, reassuring and very professional. The after care was equally impressive, a rest, a great cup of tea and a chicken sandwich.

I know that the NHS is under constant media criticism these days but in my experience it does not receive the praise it deserves. The Benyon centre team are definitely a model of excellence. Sincere thanks to you all.

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your patient experience within our Beynon Centre at The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust.

I will share your comments with the Beynon Centre team.

Kindest regards

Update posted by rev (the patient)

I'm delighted that my comments and thanks will be passed on to the Beynon Centre team. Since leaving the hospital I have had no following discomfort or after symptoms whatsoever. I am truly grateful for such a positive experience. Rev.

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for sharing your comments regarding your experience in the Beynon Centre. I will forward your comments on to the Beynon Centre team. Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead