"My name is Dorothy Smith, I have ..."

About: City Hospital campus

My name is Dorothy Smith, I have recently been treated for a Lymphoma at the Clinical Haematology Department at the City Hospital. I am using the services of my son's PC to pass on my comments.

I was treated throughout my treatment with respect, care and understanding at all times. I have said to friends and relations many times during my treatment , that the treatment and support shown simply could not be bettered.

I would particularly wish to praise the staff that I came into contact with on my numerous appointments, all were simply wonderful.

Nothing was too much trouble , queries and questions were always dealt with with a smile , and with understanding and courtesy. The doctor was absolutely wonderful , treating me with respect , and giving of their time and experience when it was most needed. They made each appointment matter , and at no point did I feel that I was simply another appointment.

At times like these , "Thanks" seem hardly enough , however I want to convey my deepest gratitude to everyone involved in my care at the Haematolgy department.

Thank You.

Nothing

Response from City Hospital campus

Mrs Smith,

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us to give the team at the Clinical Haematology Team such praise. We will forward your positive feedback to the department and pass on your ‘thank you’ message.