"Ward 20 staff"

About: Bishop Auckland Hospital

I was admitted to Ward 20 day surgery on the 26th July 2013 for a shoulder operation. I'd just like to say a big thank you! From the minute I walked on to ward to coming home the staff were brilliant, made me feel very comfortable and were there for any help I needed. They were rushed off their feet all day but always had time for every patient. I would also like to say Thank you to the theatre staff and particularly my anaesthetist who was fantastic. A big thank you once again!!

Response from Bishop Auckland Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to the Orthopaedics department at BAH. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the Orthopaedics department. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774