"I wason Swan ward having had a ..."

About: Manor Hospital

I wason Swan ward having had a Gastric Bypass. I really cannot stress enough how the WHOLE team worked so hard to look after their patients. The ward was VERY clean and the nurses and other staff very attentive. I had no pain and had to be re admitted due to a problem and I felt as I was going back to see old friends. Brilliant ! And as for the consultant, what a darling !

I agree with previous comments, parking is DIRE . The assesment ward was poor and I felt I was a pest when I asked for anything (my temp was 42 and I needed some attention) but then other nurses that came on later were fab. so may have been a bad day but wasnt impressed. I had a different consultant see me and without gloves used the same canula in 3 different areas before he gave up on me. I think he felt he was better than others and didnt have to follow rules. He also made me feel a fraud, the nurses told me I wasnt and was a good job I had come in.

Response from Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust We have made a change

Hello, thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I'm sorry to see that this wasn't picked up at the time. We're always interested in feedback on our services. If you're interested in getting more involved with our Trust, perhaps you would be interested in joining our Membership. If so, please contact Georgie Westley on 01922 656643.