"Breast screening was fast and efficient "

About: University Hospital (Coventry) / General surgery

Having found a lump, I was referred by my GP on a Friday and seen at the clinic at the hospital the following Wednesday evening. The staff were kind and compassionate and efficient.

Although I was seen by a number of people they were all caring and quick and explained what was going to happen. I had an examination, a mammogram and an ultrasound all within 1/2 hour.

I am lucky to have been given the all clear but still grateful for the kindness of all the staff from the receptionist onwards.

Response from Daniel Ibeziako, Communications Manager, Communications, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience of the breast screening service at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust.

I am delighted to hear that your contact with the team was very positive and that you are happy with the care you received.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff.

Thank you for leaving your comments on Patient Opinion.

Communications Team