"A very helpful hospital."

About: The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

I was admitted for a D and C procedure following my 12 week scan showing the baby has died. The care of the staff was tremendous especially as this was my fourth recurrent miscarriage. My sister came to support me and she couldn't believe the facilities as the hospital, as she lives in a different area. My only complaint is that I am still waiting for the results of the tests on the miscarriage products which were sent for karotype and histopathology testing and that was 6 months ago. On my discharge notice is states the hospital would write to me, I've yet to hear anything which is disappointing.

Response from The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments. We are pleased to learn that the care you received was of such a high standard and will pass your comments on to the team. However, we are concerned that you have not yet had the results following your procedure. We would encourage you to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) via mtwpals@nhs.net where a member of the team will be happy to help you. Kind regards, The PALS Team (AS)