"Could have been better"

About: Warrington Hospital

I stayed in this hospital for 5 days on their cardiology department. I was receiving treatment for Wolff Parkinson Whites Syndrome and some of the nurses were lovely, they couldn't do enough for you and most importantly treated you with respect and seemed like genuinely friendly people, the other nurses treated you as if you were an annoyance in their day! But the worst experience was when one of the cardiology consultants, in front of 3 students and 2 nurses decided to talk down to me and suggested that I was lying about my symptoms and also even having WPW, he discharged me, I went to work only to receive a phone call 4 hours later from his secretary asking me to come back as they seemed to have made a mistake. I obviously refused and sought treatment at another nearby hospital.

Response from Warrington Hospital

Thank you for leaving your feedback. Your experience was obviously mixed and if you wanted to talk to us in more detail about it, please don't hesitate to email us at pals@whh.nhs.uk and we can look into any aspect that you wish.