"A and E May 12th 2013"

About: Wexham Park Hospital

My daughter arrived at A and E on May 12th. We first attended St Marks in Maidenhead where her ankle was plastered but were referred on to Wexham because of the seriousness. Both hospitals were excellent. The care in children's A and E was good. She went to the children's ward where the care from the nurses was brilliant. They were very kind and also gave myself and my daughter as much info about anything we were unsure of. The surgeons also gave me the re assurance I needed when she had to have her operation. I cannot fault anything about the care she received and can' t thank the staff enough. She is now starting to train for regional hockey again only 8 weeks after a quite serious break. Thank you.

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your daughter's positive experience with us. We are pleased to hear that your daughter has made a good and speedy recovery following her break, and is back playing hockey again. Your kind words regarding the teams involved with her care will be shared with them.