"As a former patient until 30th May 2013"

I cannot speak highly enough about the care and dedication of Ward 9 doctors, therapists, nurses and administration and cleaning staff. Thanks to them I am now able to walk around my garden in Herefordshire (with the aid of walking sticks). How I wish that all of my 163 days spent in hospitals, following my spinal cord injury accident, had been spent in Ward 9, rather than only the last 57 days before discharge. Best wishes in your move back from Ward 7. Enjoy your table tennis! C. Brian Tannatt Nash FBCS CITP.

Response from Moseley Hall Hospital

Thank you for this feedback which has been shared with the ward team. Patients and the multi disciplinary team providing care and treatment on Ward 9 (the In Patient Neuro Rehabilitation Unit) have temporarily been relocated onto Ward 7 at Moseley Hall Hospital whilst a refurbishment programme is undertaken. We apologise to patients and their visitors for any inconvenience and disruption this temporary move has caused and we look forward to returning the service to a much improved clinical environment in the near future.