"A couple of weeks after GP appointment I had hearing aids"

About: North Devon District Hospital / Audiology

I had an appointment with my GP in early July. Then, just a couple of weeks later, I had an appointment at the audiology department in North Devon Hospital.

I came out with hearing aids. It was absolutely brilliant; I wasn't expecting that, especially so quickly.

The hospital was very, very good. The staff were excellent. I believe the girl who was seeing me was learning, as she had another woman watching her, but she was very good.

I don't see how you could top the treatment I received.

Dear Patient

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent hospital visit.

I was very pleased to note that not only did you recieve a prompt appointment for Audiology, following your GP referral, the department were also able to fit you with hearing aids during your visit.

I have forwarded on your kind comments with regards to how you were treated by staff, to the Service Manager, where I know they will be gratefully recieved.

Dear Patient - after forwarding on your comments to the Department Manager, and your comments being shared with the Audiology team, you may wish to consider sending your thoughts to Philippa Jenkins at pjenkins@northdevonjournal.co.uk

to include in their letters page, as the department would welcome a wider audience for your kind comments.

Many thanks