"I received hugs off every midwife involved in my care"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Maternity

After being rushed into hospital after a difficult 48 hour labour I just wanted to say how fantastic my delivery care was on labour ward and the aftercare I received on the maternity ward.

I had heard disheartening stories of the services provided by Lincoln county however they were completely untrue. Myself, baby and partner were extremely well looked after by truly amazing midwives and hospital staff for which I cannot praise them enough.

After a traumatic 56 hours our baby was born, we were transferred to the maternity ward after resting for a few hours and again the care we received was second to none. I had to press my buzzer for help numerous times as the epidural had left me numb and I was always seen to within minutes if not seconds.

I received hugs off every midwife involved in my care when we left the hospital and felt as if I had been looked after by friends. I simply cannot put into words how great-full I am to the staff on labour and maternity at Lincoln county and was really impressed with the care we received.

Dear Miss J - I know this reply is very late and I am really sorry - I shared your story soon after it was posted and was sure I had replied to say thank you - clearly I hadnt!! So a really appreciative if belated thank you for leaving your feedback! Wishing you an wonderful Christmas with your new baby!