"not a good experience"

About: Pinderfields General Hospital

I recently visited Pinderfields hospital - and regret the whole experience. Main problems are - doctors who are prescriptive rather than able to look at the condition of the patient, nurses working long hours, poor administrative systems, I had an EEG back in June and am still waitng for someone to type up the result and send it out. crap phone lines, you can't get through to people and once when we did I was informed I'd been discharged, after several attempts finally managed to speak to a consultants secretary, having left several messages which were never responded to. Have already filed a complaint regarding my treatment however the process is slow, requested access to notes and am told it will cost me £50, despite the fact that the treatment I received has now left me unemployed.

Response from Pinderfields General Hospital

The current charge for copies of records is £10, with a maximum charge of £50 depending on the volume of records required. We would advise the patient to contact the Trust Access to Records team, who will be pleased to help.