"I have been admitted to hospital ..."

About: Stafford Hospital

I have been admitted to hospital several times over the last few years and was happy with the care I received from all medical staff. Although a lot of the times I was unconscious, when I came round the medical staff where there to assist. They were curtious, kind and treated me with respect. They explained to me briefly what they were going to do or referred me to someone else. The part of the hospital I have been in has been very clean and well refurbished. Overall I am happy with the hospital.

Waiting times. When I was recentley admitted I was waiting in the corridor on a trolly for about three to four hours for a bed to become available. I was attended to whilst I was in the corridor and as I was semi-conscious, I did sleep for some of the time, so it didn't seem to bad and reception allowed my family through to see me, so I wasn't on my own, but it did take a while for a doctor to see me. Also a bit more information would be nice about the condition your in and regular updates.

Response from Stafford Hospital

Thank you for your comments. These have been noted and passed on to the relevant departments.