"I was 'stunned' by the professionalism of all your staff"

About: Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary / Neurology

Recently I became ill and was advised by my doctor to attend Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary and be seen by a specialist, Dr Malik.

I was also to have a brain scan, ECG and x-ray done. All of my appointments were timetabled out for me (showing good inter-departmental communication and forward planning).

All were carried out on time and everyone (and I stress, everyone) I met was courteous, considerate and helpful.

I was 'stunned' by the professionalism of all your staff. It is a credit to them and their commitment and training. Well done all!

To summarise your staff are a credit to the NHS and we are lucky to have such attentive, caring and kind individuals serving the people of Dumfries and Galloway.

Kind regrds and many thanks.

Response from Hazel Adams, Patient Services Co-ordinator, NHS Dumfries and Galloway

Dear Duckling925

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted you had an excellent care experience.

We have forwarded your comments to the staff concerned. If you have any further comments or improvements that you would like to suggest please do not hesitate to contact us.