"Emergency ambulance recovery from my home."

About: Cheltenham General Hospital / Cardiology South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

In early July at 8. 30am I was at home and taken ill with chest pain. Following a 999 call I was VERY QUICKLY attended by your ambulance staff and subsequently taken to Cheltenham Hospital.

I am now at home. I complete this form to extend to you, and all your staff my sincere thanks for the excellent service which was dealt with in a prompt and confident manner.

If the individual staff can be advised of my appreciation then please do so, it may be helpful for them and all others in your Service to know just how much you are all valued by the general public

Dear Butty

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. It is good to hear that you are back at home, and I hope that you are making a good recovery.

It is always very rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to patients when they need it most. I can pass your thanks to the individuals involved, but in order to do this I will require a little more information from you. Could you please call me on 01392 453831.

Thanks again for your kind words, I look forward to hearing from you.

Laura

Dear Butty

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

The extra information you supplied has meant that we can now identify all members of staff involved in your care and can pass your appreciation onto these individuals.

Thank you again, and we are all very glad to hear that you are recovering well.

Laura