"Problem sorted straight away"

About: Cheltenham General Hospital

I was admitted to A&E of Cheltenham general on Sunday due to abdominal pain. It was decided I needed to stay in and was moved to Prescott ward. The care and compassion I received was second to none especially as the nursing staff were extremely busy with more "problem" patients, it is a sad fact that people feel they can take it out on our care givers when they are just doing their best to care for patients. It was incredibly hot on the ward but all the staff were polite and did not seem at all put out by this. I had surgery the next day and my post op pain was kept in line and the nurses made sure I was well looked after. The next day I was discharged and this was done smoothly and quickly, I was provided with everything I required. I am very grateful for this hospital and the staff. Thank you for the great care.

Response from Cheltenham General Hospital

Hello - many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is always good to hear when patients have had a good experience of our services and I will pass your comments on to the staff involved in your care. Many thanks again and wishing you call the best with your recovery.