"Another complete waste of time."

About: Milton Keynes Hospital

I had a gynecology appointment which I wanted long enough for to find that the consultant was not experience in that specific area. I asked for another appointment within 2 weeks which still equals 2 weeks over what the usual person would have to wait although wonder if I am wasting my time again here too. It is particularly difficult getting to the hospital anyway as I have mid-severe agoraphobia. I phoned to complain and a week later was told that the call had gone through to Uxbridge and have still not go the call back. Today I contacted the Patient Experience Team and had to repeat everything at least twice to the call handler who was then rude and now awaiting a call from their manager. An absolute mess! Disrespect and a waste of time. 1/5 overall. NHS = maybe I should have expected this unacceptable nuisance period. When will it be put right?

Response from Milton Keynes Hospital

Firstly, Milton Keynes Hospital would like to apologise for the length of time it has taken to reply. I understand from talking to the Patient Experience Manager, that this issue was resolved on the 25th July 2013, after the manager had called you. Thank you.