"Awaiting an operation"

About: Wexham Park Hospital

I saw my consultant 29/4/13 and told I could have my operation and since then nothing I first saw the consultant end of March and my letter if referral was given in first week of January . I called up 4 weeks after my last appointment as told I would have a date through within 4 weeks I phoned up and was told end of September / October which is still past the 18 week mark , I have tried calling again this week spent over an hour a day calling with no answer . Normally I can't fault Wexham for the care they have given my children in the past but to be kept in the dark for a much wanted operation to make my life better isn't really fair I have 3 kids a business to run and parents to care for I need time to organise before I have the operation but have had no calls , no letters No response to my calls !!

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

I am sorry that you appear not to have heard anything despite clearly your efforts to contact us. If you've still not received the letter, please contact our PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service), who will be able to look into the situation for you, on 01753 633365 or via email PALS@hwph-tr.nhs.uk.