About: Cheltenham General Hospital

I was admitted to Cheltenham General on July 12th for a Radical Prostatectomy, from my arriving at the Orthopedic admission suite, to meeting the Anesthetist and through to the pre op dept I was all the time put at my ease for what was obviously for me going to be a very major and traumatic experience. I then spent four days in Bibury ward where I can only say the level of care was fantastic, the treatment, kindness and compassion I saw on that ward from every member of staff both day and night ,from the cleaning lady up to my Surgeon “sometimes having to deal with some very truculent patients ” has to be acknowledged . My wife would like to say a special thank you to the ward clerk for all the help she gave her. But I have to say a special thank you to everyone I have met at Cheltenham General over the past 18 months. Thank you. Dave Bradley 1 small concern The parking places outside St Paul’s were occupied by contractor’s vehicles making life a little difficult for discharged patients and their drivers.

Response from Cheltenham General Hospital

Dear Mr Bradley - thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear that you experienced such a high standard of care while a patient at Cheltenham General. I hope you are now recovering well. I will pass your comments onto the team on Bibury Ward and also your comments re parking onto our Parking Manager.