"The staff were polite and things were explained to me before the procedure"

About: NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

My care at the Wellington Road endoscopy clinic was excellent. The staff were polite and things were explained to me before the procedure took place.

I was sent an appointment through the post, they didn't phone me to discuss appoitnments, but the appointment time and day was satisfactory to me.

I wasn't asked which hospital I wanted to go to, but once again I was happy to have the one they sent me to.

The clinic or I should say surgery was very clean and the staff were wonderful.

Thank you for your care.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for your feedback.

It is pleasing to note that you received excellent service by all concerned at the Wellington Road Clinic. It would appear that your GP specifically requested for your appointment to be at this clinic, in which case TRAQS would have forwarded your referral request to the clinic. TRAQS is all about patient choice and if you would have preferred to have gone to the hospital, we would have contacted you directly to discuss the choices available to you.

However, in the circumstances it would appear that you were extremely satisfied with the arrangements which were made on your behalf.

Thank you again for your comments.