"Outpatient ultrasound"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

I had an ultrasound from which I was referred through a and e, and two months later my GP has still not recieved my report. Staff whom I have spoken to have been rude and dismissive and have told me conflicting things and the computer system was down for a ridiculous amount of time, yet staff where not sympathetic to my concerns and the fact I've had to wait so long and can have no other investigations until I have recieved these results... Phone is always busy and staff have been of no help in dealing with this situation which is completely unhelpful... Would not go to qeqm again, would asked to be referred to a different hospital.

Thank you for providing us with feedback and I am very sorry about the delay. We are aware that the change to our radiology information system has created difficulties for us and delays in getting the reports to GPs. We are working hard to remedy the situation.

I am sorry that you found staff dismissive and I will feedback to the department. Please do email me your details and I will try to follow this through for you.

My email address is Julie.pearce1@nhs.net