"Osborn 4"

About: Northern General Hospital

I had a relative stay on this ward for several months and was left feeling very unhappy about the staff in particular. Where some of the nursing staff were very polite and caring some were very rude and obnoxious. I also found the therapy team wonderful in general, the physios and speech and language team were wonderful, however the occupational therapist was very rude, arrogant and just plain unpleasant. I would be very unwilling to allow any family member or friend be a patient on the ward again and would much rather them be on another ward in the future!

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Northern General Hospital

Thank you for letting us know of your relatives experience on Osborn 4 and I am sorry you were not happy with the attitude of some of the staff. If your relative would like us to investigate these concerns further please do ask them to contact our Patient Services Team on 0114 271 2400 or pst@sth.nhs.uk. They will take more details, look into the issues raised and then your relative will receive a report back from our Chief Executive.