"TRAQS staff seem very helpful"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital / General medicine Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

Most questions don't apply, I did not know that I had been referred for a bone density scan until TRAQS contacted me to make an appointment.

They seem very helpful and on the day of the scan I was very impressed with the helpfulness of all concerned at the hospital.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for your feedback.

I m sorry to note that you were not made aware of the reason for your referral until you were contacted by TRAQS. Your GP should have made you aware that you were to be referred for a bone density scan and that TRAQS would be contacting you. You should have also been issued with an explanatory leaflet describing TRAQS service.

Nevertheless I am pleased to note that your experience has been very positive and I wish you well for the future.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Thank you for your compliments. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients and the Trust is very pleased to hear that your experience was so positive. We will pass on your compliments.