"Pain management clinic"

About: Ipswich Hospital

I have been under the care of the pain management clinic for quite sometime. I attended the group pain management weekly sessions and found the staff extremely helpful and caring. I have mobility issues and I was always taken back to my car in a wheelchair which, although not part of the course , was such a bonus. The pain management team treated us as individuals (there were 6 in my group) and each one of us was given personal time within the group. Because of my health issues some of the course was not relevant to me but I did learn some very useful techniques and relaxation methods to help me with pain levels. In all the experience, although tiring, was excellent and I cannot praise the staff enough. My only complaint,as such, is the distance from the car park, considering it is a pain clinic, to the relevant building and then to the 9th floor.

Response from Ipswich Hospital

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have just added some more car parking spaces close to the maternity building which may make parking much easier for you. Could you call us so that we can help you further? 01473 702064