About: Peterborough City Hospital

I am currently sat in the A&E department and the nurse on reception has turned now 2 patients away in the space of the 5 mins I have been sitting here. one man was in pain and he was told to go away and take pain killers although he said he already had. and another gentleman had came in who could not see out of his eye and the nurse also tried to turn him away and tell him to take painkillers. the nurse's approach to the nhs healthcare service is appalling. since being here I have heard the people on reception taking to each other about patients and information thwy know about them which is very unprofessional. i will now go elsewhere for treatment.

Response from Lesley Crosby, Deputy Chief Nurse, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

I am very concerned and shocked by your comments and am keen that the issues you have detailed are investigated. With this in mind please could I ask that you contact me on lesley.crosby@pbh-tr.nhs.uk so that we can discuss this in more detail. I hope you feel able to contact me and I look forward to talking to you.