"Amazing care AAW/ 8B Glos Hosp"

About: Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

For the second time in two months I need to congratulate Gloucester Hospital to the care given firstly to my Dad and secondly, more recently to my Mum. The Drs, Nurses and Staff on AAU and ward 8B have gone way beyond their duty to provide outstanding levels of nursing care. Their predominant knowledge, skills, judgement and attitudes reflect quality and high standards of nursing. It is these such qualities that has promoted the aid to recovery. The staff were always immensely kind and patient always taking into account Mums physiological, psychological and emotional needs. I cannot praise them enough and feel very privileged that Mum was able to be in the care of such highly competent health professionals.

Response from Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on your parents' treatment at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. Our staff strive to provide a high quality service and it's good to hear that this was your experience. We will pass your comments onto the teams on AAU and Ward 8b and wish your parents all the best with their recovery.