"So pleased with my midwife at the labour ward"

About: University Hospital Lewisham

I had a baby this morning and I wouldn't Have done it if not for the wonderful midwife Who was there for me, to support me all the way. When I was about to give up - she was there to Encourage me to keep going. I am so happy to have been able to give a natural birth as My first one was c-section. Also I managed To stay away from any pain killers.all thanks To her. I was provided with the best service and thank All the staff for doing a great job.

Response from Patient Experience Team, Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust

Dear Erika

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience. I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the services that you received. All the feedback that we receive helps us to continually improve our services and is welcomed by the Trust. I wish you and your new baby well for the future.

Janette Haworth

Head of Patient Experience

Lewisham Healthcare NHS Trust

Response from University Hospital Lewisham

Thank you for your comments about your experience at University Hospital Lewisham. We welcome all comments about our services and staff are always pleased to hear that patients are happy with the care they have received. I wish and your family well for the future. Janette Haworth Head of Patient Experience