"My experience was different!!"

About: Newham General Hospital

I spent two weeks in Newham Hospital after being diagnosed with heart failure. This was at the beginning of June, 2013. I can't believe that so many people give it a "thumbs down"! I was taken to A & E by ambulance, and was seen within minutes and given a number of tests by nurses and doctors, all of whom were capable, kind and caring. The hospital was kept spotlessly clean with wards etc being cleaned twice a day. I couldn't fault the food either - always nicely cooked and piping hot. Some people seem to be born moaning and that's when they are happiest!! I choose to go to Newham because it is far better than other hospitals in surrounding areas. Believe me, I am speaking the truth.

Response from Barts Health NHS Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to make such a positive comment about the Cardiology department at Newham University Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be passed onto the service manager and matron to share among the team.

Response from Newham General Hospital