"Excellent A + E"

About: Fairfield General Hospital

Taken to Fairfield on June 27 2013 with a dislocated shoulder i was taken straight through to the casualty department. All the staff were excellent in their treatment of me and it took about one and a half hours from entering to being ok again. As I have dislocated my shoulder over twenty times and attended many different a + e departments I have plenty of experience of the difference in standards of care given. This was by far the quickest re-siting and least painful treatment I have ever known as other occasions have taken anything up to five hours to resolve the problem. I would like to thank all the staff who treated me for their courtesy and professionalism and have nothing but praise for this department.

Response from Fairfield General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment regarding your visit to the Accident and Emergency department at Fairfield General Hospital. We are very pleased you were happy with the service you received, we are also pleased you found the staff professional courteous. We will forward your comment to the department manager to share with the rest of the team.