"Made to feel very relaxed and in safe hands."

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

I am very surprised to read some bad reviews on this site so felt it important to leave my review as i couldn't have been more satisfied. From my first Gyny appointment last Nov right up to my Hysterectomy last month i have to say that the staff have been absolutely fantastic. From my Consultant right through to all nursing staff who have made me feel very relaxed and in safe hands through out all treatment. I have to mention the over night nurse who looked after me the first evening off my op, she was lovely and caring and couldn't do enough for me, even making me a warm peppermint drink at 2am to help with the awful wind pain, which helped me alot. I certainly wouldn't be scared or worried if i needed any further treatment. Thanks again to all staff for their hard work. This was on the Jasmine Suite by the way.

Response from Cath Marsland, Head of Risk and Patient and Customer Services, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

It is lovely that you have taken the time to post this lovely comment and I thank you very much. I will share your comments with the relevant team today and I am sure they will be very pleased. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for your comments.

I sincerely apologise that these were not responded to in a timely manner.

This was due to lack of administrative support at the time which has now been rectified.

I would like to reassure you however that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate teams who were pleased to hear that you had a good experience at our hospital.

Patient and Customer Services Manager