"Respect and great care from nurses"

About: City Hospital campus / Trauma and orthopaedics Lings Bar Hospital

Both City Hospital and Lings Bar have treated me with respect and with great care from nurses.

I respect this because nutritional health would be a lonely place without the care they give to each patient.

All service was good at all times, like Jenny who had to bathe me and treat me with respect at all times.

Other nurses also following my hip operation were a great help.

Response from Sara Jane Ashmore, Interim General Manager for Rushcliffe, Rushcliffe Locality, County Health Partnerships

I am so glad that you felt so well cared for during your stay in Lings Bar hospital, it is always wonderful to hear when the ward teams have delivered such care and respect to their patients - they pride themselves in delivering high quality care and feel proud to know when it is noticed and appreciated by their patients and their families.

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with your thoughts and comments I shall share these across the teams as it always provides them with a boost to their day to get such positive feedback.

Response from Jessica Haggett, Patient Experience Officer, Communications, Nottingham University Hospitals Trust

What great feedback about staff, which is greatly appreciated. We will share your lovely comments with relevant colleagues.