"John Proctor Ward: All extremely grateful for loving care"

About: Lings Bar Hospital / Inpatient nursing and rehabilitation

John Proctor Ward.

Just a quick note to put some of our thoughts into writing so they can be shared with more of your staff:

The basic message is thank you to all for much loving care.

Because of the caring, welcoming attitude and actions we have experienced, my uncle and his wife have been able to have meaningful, helpful times together (better than at other times since they had to be housed apart two years ago).

His daughter has found times with her father much less stressful as have other visitors. I am extremely pleased to have had the chance for real times of sharing and caring with my uncle, enabling me to get to appreciate much more of him and love him through his time of decline.

You have all facilitated my privilege of getting close and ministering to him. Thank you.

We are all extremely grateful for all the loving care we have received. Thank you all for this gentle facilitating and joining with us in Ted's final care.

Response from Sara Jane Ashmore, Interim General Manager for Rushcliffe, Rushcliffe Locality, County Health Partnerships

Thank you so much for providing such lovely feedback on the care and attention you and your uncle recieved during his stay on John Procter ward.It is lovely for us to hear that you have found the team and the care provided so good. We do our best to ensure families are central to the care provided and that patients can benefit by having quality time with their loved ones when they visit.

Thank you so much for taking thet ime to feed back to us, we really do appreciate it - I shall ensure that the teams see your comments.