"999 call to trtmnt and discharge in under 5 hrs...."

About: William Harvey Hospital

Thanks to all the staff and doctors involved in my treatment and care following a cycle accident on 12th July. I appreciated the sensitivity of your staff to the nature of my injuries and the feeling that, in a very busy A & E, I was being cared for at all times. The NHS has been getting some bad press recently but your A & E department on that day provided an excellent service. I want to draw attention to a student nurse in A & E. She epitomised the caring attitude of the nursing profession. Thanks especially to her. It was obvious that there was a good team system operating. A positive if rather painful experience. Thank you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback. We are so proud of our staff who provide excellent care with kindness and compassion. I am glad we were able to make a difficult experience for you less distressing. I will ensure that staff see your feedback.

I hope you continue to recover from your injury.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. All of the concerns and feedback from this website are sent to the department and the staff, specifically the student nurse who have mentioned who will be delighted to hear that they were able to make your painful experience positive.