"Top notch service"

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

Over the past four years I have attended SHH for a variety of reasons, from fractured ankles ( 2 occasions) to the illness and subsequent death of my wife and more recently investigations into my own health. I can honestly say that on all occasions, I have been treated with the utmost respect and in a very timely manner. The staff are all very understanding and even in A & E I have always been seen in an acceptable period. I cannot praise Stepping Hill Hospital highly enough.

Response from Cath Marsland, Head of Risk and Patient and Customer Services, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive comments. I hope your health issues are resolved but am happy that if you need to attend you will do so with confidence

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for your comments.

I sincerely apologise that these were not responded to in a timely manner.

This was due to lack of administrative support at the time which has now been rectified.

I would like to reassure you however that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate teams who were pleased to hear that you had a good experience at our hospital.

Patient and Customer Services Manager