"Rude staff - awful, degrading, humiliating..."

About: Queen Mary's Hospital

Without going into detail (I have written a complaint to QMH) I found the staff I dealt with to be highly rude and unprofessional. The whole time I felt like I was a burden they did not want to detail with. After my consultation with an extremely rude and dismissive doctor who reduced me to tears, I found the receptionists and other people having a good old gossip about me with the door of the consulting room open. Nice. Never again.

Response from St George's Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at Queen Mary’s Hospital. This is not the level of service and care that staff seek to provide to patients. If you need further assistance with your concerns then please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS): pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk.

Response from Queen Mary's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience at St George’s Hospital. I am sorry that you had a negative experience on your visit to the service. If you would like assistance and if you have not done so already, then please contact the PAL Service at pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453 where staff will see what they can do to help.