"My stay on Juniper ward"

About: Darent Valley Hospital

I attended A&E early hours of Saturday Morning 6th July 2013. I would just like to say a huge thank you to all the Hospital staff that looked after me whilst I was in their care, from A&E to the ward, then onto theatre. The staff in A&E were focused and kept me informed of what was going to happen, after seeing the doctors was moved to Juniper Ward. The staff on the ward put me at easy, and kept me informed. In Theatre all staff put me at easy from the smiling porter to the Anaesthetist putting me sleep. I felt safe and I knew I was in good hands of the Consultant who was doing my operation. My overall experience was that the ward was very clean, staff were very caring, professional and always smiling, first class care was given at all times.

Response from Darent Valley Hospital

Thank you for such a glowing review of your experience at Darent Valley Hospital. Your comments have been passed onto the staff involved in your care and we wish you a speedy recovery. Best wishes Communication Department Darent Valley Hospital

Response from E-Communications Manager, Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust

Thank you for writing such glowing feedback on your recent experience at Darent Valley Hospital. We have forwarded your comments onto the areas you have mentioned and wish you a speedy recovery.

Best wishes