"A great hospital"

About: Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

I had my first replacement in 2009 and much as it was a bit of a shock to the system, the consultant, nurses and support staff were fantastic. If fact so nice, I went back for the other hip in 2011. Again, no problems. I was up out of bed the following day on both occasions and home at he end of the week. The ting that made a difference to was the Chief Executive was walking the floor and came to my ward. they spoke to everyone and spent sometime asking them about their experience. Everyone should take note of this and take a leaf out of their book!

Response from Claire Williams, Patient Relations Manager, Public and Patient Services, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and experiences and for your positive comments regarding our services. I will of course ensure that this is shared with our teams at the Hospital.

Response from Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

First of all I would like to apologise for the time it has taken for us to be able to respond to your post however I can confirm that all feedback was read and shared with our teams as all comments and thoughts are very gratefully received. I would like to wish you well and thank you for your kind words on your experiences at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital. best wishes Claire Williams, Patient Relations Manager