"Doctor was wonderful"

About: New Cross Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I attended Wolverhampton Hospital to receive six injections with no improvement and a refusal to operate on both hips.

I was then referred to Hollinswood Rheumatology clinic to see a wonderful man Dr Atheer Al-Ansari (consultant). He injected my hips under ultra sound but had no improvement.

After speaking to him a length, he asked my GP Dr Morgan to refer me to see a surgeon at Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopeadic Hospital.

I am to see a Mr Burston in his clinic in August.

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry that the treatment you received at The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust did not improvement your condition. If you wish us to look further into this, please contact us again on 01902 695362/695368..

I hope that your appointment goes well in August.

Kindest regards

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Thank you for your comments. Please let us know how you got on with your appointment in August. The Trust is committed to listening to patients and improving their experience.