"hip replacment stay"

About: Rotherham Hospital

I had a foot operation in June 2012 and a hip replacment in October 2012 and from start to finish I cannot fault Rotherham hospital on both occasions and I had heard so much negativity about it so was obviously apprehensive...if anything the staff are stretched to their limits trying to look after more patients each than they should be but that isn't their fault also some people should realise its a hospital not a hotel ...from pre admissions to consultant to theatre staff to physio to all staff on the wards I was cared for..and if I needed to go in hospital again it would be Rotherham I would choose..

Response from Kerry Hollingworth, Corporate Affairs Officer, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

With best wishes,

Kerry

Response from Rotherham Hospital

Dear josie, thank you for your posting on NHS Choices, we really appreciate patient feedback and it is great to hear that you felt cared for and that you have had an altogether positive experience of our Pre-admissions, Theatre staff, Physiotherapy service and the staff on the wards. Your kind comments will be passed on to the staff concerned, With best wishes, Kerry Please accept our sincere apologies for the significant delay in your receipt of our response. This response to your comment was published via the Patient Opinion website (www.patientopinion.org.uk) on 11/07/13. However, certain factors within the responses process have recently become known to us and subsequently highlighted that our response has not been received by you. Please be assured that the appropriate actions have been taken to ensure this does not happen again in future.