"Car park"

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

I called the main switchboard today to find out how much the car park charges are for visitors only to be told they didn't know! But that they would put me through to car parking! And to rub salt in the wound I get an answer phone saying they are unable to take my call. I'm in complete utter shock that your main switchboard don't know the standard car park charges, I have never come across this and I have worked for 2 NHS trusts.

Response from Deborah Dunn, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience regarding your recent contact with the John Radcliffe Hospital switchboard and car parking office. My name is Deborah Dunn, Patient Advice and Liaison Manager and I will ensure that your comments are passed onto the appropriate Manaegr's for review. Should you wish to discuss your concerns further, please do not hesitate to contac me on 10865 223257 Monday to Friday 08.000 to 16.00.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience regarding your recent contact with the John Radcliffe Hospital switchboard and car parking office. My name is Deborah Dunn, Patient Advice and Liaison Manager and I will ensure that your comments are passed onto the appropriate Manaegr's for review. Should you wish to discuss your concerns further, please do not hesitate to contac me on 01865 223257 Monday to Friday 08.00 to 16.00.