"The doctor was great and relates to patients"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital / General surgery Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

I was very pleased, everything was done professionally with my booking.

The Doctor and the nurses were good, they were polite when talking to you, even when I went for my x ray they were just what I expected of staff to treat a person who is sick and needs help.

The doctor was just great, that is how a doctor relates to a patient.

Overall the visit was to my satisfaction.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for your positive feedback..

It is pleasing to note that TRAQS dealt with your referral professionally and to your satisfaction.

The care provided by all NHS staff is very important and hospital staff appreciate each and every word of praise received. It is hoped that every patients treatment path is clearly explained to them and the treatment given is of the highest standard.

Thank again for taking the time to write to TRAQS and we wish you well for the future.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Thank you for your compliments. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients and the Trust is very pleased to hear that your experience was so positive. We will pass on your compliments to the staff in Xray.