"Children's ward Pilgrim Hospital"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I wanted to express our heart felt thanks to the children's ward at pilgrim hospital following my son's Tonsilectomy & stay on their ward. Our little boy has Autism, his Nurse & student Nurse were amazing... Reassuring, calm & took incredible care of all us. A day we had all been dreading for so many reasons was made pleasant & a positive experience for not only our little man but for us as parents also. The work they do and the way in which they do it was quite simply second to none. We consider ourselves fortunate to have such a great service on our doorstep. Thank you again to you all.

Thank you so much for your feedback and I am really pleased that everything went so well for your' little man'! As you say a hospital admission is worrying enough but when a child has autism the anxiety can increase significiantly; it was good to hear that you were well supported. I have passed your posting onto the team - they'll be really pleased to read it too. Thank you again - and best wishes too to your little man!