"Endoscopy"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

The staff were excellent, the only problem I have was my appointment was at 2.45pm and the time I was down to have the Endoscopy was 5.30pm which was an excessive time to wait.

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Ann

Sue Mellor, Head of Patient Engagement

Response from Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Dear Ann We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback regarding your appointment with the Endoscopy Unit. Thank you for noting the excellent care you received from the staff, we always strive to provide high quality care. I will share your comments with the department as they always welcome feedback from patients, carers and relatives. I will also pass on your concerns about the length of waiting time before your investigation. Kind regards Sue Mellor, Head of Patient Engagement