"MSK Service - Knee pain"

About: Dewsbury Health Centre

I had a lot of pain surrounding my knee. The GP referred me to the MSK service and I had no idea whether it would be worthwhile or not, but on my first consultation the practitioner told me that my knee cap had moved sideways and that I had muscle weakness down one side of my leg.

He referred me over to the MSK Physiotherapist and after a few sessions of exercises to strengthen my muscles, I am already feeling the benefits. I will have to continue with the exercise, but it is worth it to be free from pain and be able to carry on with life as normal.

I have found the service really useful and the staff are friendly and put you at ease.

I would recommend to anyone.

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi High Water

Thank you for posting on patient opinion and recommending the Locala MSK service. I am really pleased to hear you are feeling the benefits of your physiotherapy and are pain free, I hope this continues in the future. I have passed your post onto the team, again thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

Louise Thornton